Yamaha Mission fx jacket by FXR® Charcoal
This jacket is another FXR® industry first combining floatation assistance in a cross-over/mountain jacket. We’ve integrated our life saving, ultra-light-weight, F.A.S.T. “Float Assist” for buoyancy assistance, which provides maximum mobility, protection and warmth wet or dry. Offers added protection and confidence tree-riding in the steep and deep, crossing lakes and rivers in the high alpine, or blitzing trails, ditches, rivers, and lakes in the mid-west. We have also added zonal Omni Stretch fabric for increased mobility. Ride with confidence anywhere you encounter water.
• Durable, poly shell and zonal Omni Stretch inserts at upper back and sleeves with HydrX Pro laminate
• ACMT (20,000mm/8,000g/m² ) seam-sealed lining system with HydrX Pro and integrated venting
• FXR® Dry Vent System - snowproof and moisture resistant chest and side body vent system
• FXR® Thermal Dry Active removable liner with 150g Thermal Flex fill
• Advanced floatation assistant closed cell foam insulation system (F.A.S.T.) with 60g insulation value in body and outer sleeve zones
• YKK® AquaGuard front zipper
• HD #8 waterproof zippers throughout
• Adjustable windskirt with improved snow and
Prosim počakajte ...